University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., Business Law Certificate, 2015
Florida International University, B.A., Finance & International Business, Summa Cum Laude, 2012
- District of Columbia
David Zeledon counsels local, regional and national real estate developers, investors, property managers, and REITs in commercial retail, residential, office, and mixed-use acquisitions, dispositions, development projects and financing transactions.
David represents borrowers and lenders in the negotiation, documentation, and closing of loans to finance and refinance real estate acquisitions, dispositions, development work and construction projects.
- Refinanced a $97 million loan originated by a syndicated bank facility to Fannie Mae secured by manufactured housing projects located in Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey.
- Refinanced a $49 million loan originated by Capital One to Fannie Mae secured by multifamily property located in Virginia.
- Closed a $13 million purchase and Fannie Mae loan assumption representing buyer of multifamily property located in Texas.
- Closed a $36 million deal representing seller of multifamily property located in Georgia.
- Closed a $25 million deal representing buyer of multifamily property located in North Carolina.
- Closed a $19 million deal representing buyer of mixed-use property located in Florida.
- Linowes and Blocher LLP, Associate, 2019 – Present
- Venable LLP, Associate, 2017 – 2018
- Greenberg Gibbons Commercial Corporation, Business Law Fellow, 2015 – 2016