Harvard Law School, LL.B., 1964
Holy Cross College, B.A., 1958, with honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New York
An experienced real estate lawyer with a strong background in finance, Myles Hannan's extensive involvement in commercial leasing and in other complex real estate transactions enables him to counsel clients on a wide range of real estate related matters.
Following graduation from law school, Mr. Hannan was associated for five years with Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft in New York City. His subsequent experience before returning to the private practice of law in 1992 included serving as Chief Legal Officer of three New York Stock Exchange-listed companies in diverse industries and as Chief Lending Officer of a major financial institution.
Leasing counsel to investment adviser to several large pension funds.
Leasing counsel to major developers engaged in shopping center and office building development.
National leasing counsel to Fortune 100 corporation for all of its space requirements.
Honors & Distinctions
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™, the highest possible rating for both legal ability and ethical standards
- Listed in Who's Who in America, Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who in Finance and Industry
- Linowes and Blocher LLP, Senior Counsel, 2007 - Present; Partner, 1999-2006; Of Counsel, 1992-1998
- Berkeley Group, Inc., Administrative Vice President and General Counsel,1990-1991
- Empire of America Federal Savings Bank, Executive Vice President,1984-1989
- Anacomp, Inc., Vice President-Finance, General Counsel and Secretary,1981-1984
- Delaware North Companies Incorporated, Group Vice President, Law and Administration, 1979-1981
- The Stop & Shop Companies Inc., Vice President - Legal and Real Estate, 1973-1979
- High Voltage Engineering Corporation, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, 1969-1973
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, Associate Attorney, 1964-1969
- U.S. Navy, Lieutenant, 1958-1961
- May 1, 2008ALM Law Journal Newsletters
Affiliations & Community Involvement
Empire of America Realty Credit Corporation, Payment and Transfer Systems, Inc., Past Director
The Wentworth Institute in Boston, Past Director
The Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, Past Director
Studio Arena Theatre, Past Director