Our attorneys represent entities involving crop and livestock production and the subsequent processing of these agricultural products. From traditional zoning and land use issues to the rapidly evolving spectrum of environmental regulations, our attorneys work with clients to maximize real estate values, ensure compliance with environmental programs, and when needed litigate both private disputes and those with government. Our work includes:
- Zoning, land use, and entitlements
- Environmental permitting
- Nutrient regulation, nutrient management plans.
- CAFO regulations and compliance
- Solar, wind, and alternative energy development projects.
- Federal and state agricultural cost-share programs, and agricultural preservation easements.
- Tax and business planning.
- Environmental restoration, mitigation, and mitigation banking projects.